If you’re tired of the weather (who wouldn’t be) and scenery in Madison, take a virtual trip to Iceland to see what Claudio Gratton, associate professor of entomology, and other faculty, staff and students from CALS and elsewhere on campus are up to. The Smidge of Midge blog documents their research related to fluctuating populations of midges and their role in the ecosystem of Lake Mývatn.
- Meet the scourge: Researchers help communities address the emerald ash borer
- UW-Madison researchers helping to attract Kickapoo Valley tourists
- Farm Journal Media CEO returns to finish LSC degree, give back to students
- New insights into the curious disappearance of the Cahokia Mounds builders
- Ride to Farm seeks cyclists, pledges for UW beginning farmer school