Even though the production of milk across the nation has increased steadily, the price paid to dairy producers should improve the rest of the year, says Bob Cropp, emeritus professor in Agricultural and Applied Economics. Hot weather, typical seasonal trends, and strong exports should keep prices up, according to the June Dairy Outlook. The complete report and full details are found at the UW Understanding Dairy Markets website.
- UW-Madison CALS invites nominations for honorary recognition, service and alumni awards
- CDR cheesemaker Ray Michels among UW classified staff honored for excellence
- Richard Gourse elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Foxes among Badgers: A family of foxes makes its home on campus
- Student teams from across the nation compete for Agricultural Innovation Prize