Even though the production of milk across the nation has increased steadily, the price paid to dairy producers should improve the rest of the year, says Bob Cropp, emeritus professor in Agricultural and Applied Economics. Hot weather, typical seasonal trends, and strong exports should keep prices up, according to the June Dairy Outlook. The complete report and full details are found at the UW Understanding Dairy Markets website.
- Milwaukee foundation supports early-career faculty’s innovative research
- Blue Sky Science: What and where is the Yahara watershed?
- For senior Marjorie Kersten, the solution to global malnutrition is tiny
- Joel Pedersen: Exploring the unknowns of nanomaterials
- Xylome’s quest to lower the cost of cellulosic ethanol