Even though the production of milk across the nation has increased steadily, the price paid to dairy producers should improve the rest of the year, says Bob Cropp, emeritus professor in Agricultural and Applied Economics. Hot weather, typical seasonal trends, and strong exports should keep prices up, according to the June Dairy Outlook. The complete report and full details are found at the UW Understanding Dairy Markets website.
- New food safety indicators – Audio
- Registration open for UW’s 2016 Wisconsin Agricultural Economic Outlook Forum
- UW-Madison remains highly ranked in research spending despite shrinking revenue streams
- Why do potatoes grow pink slime?
- No axes to grind as U of M and UW students solve dairy management issues together