Even though the production of milk across the nation has increased steadily, the price paid to dairy producers should improve the rest of the year, says Bob Cropp, emeritus professor in Agricultural and Applied Economics. Hot weather, typical seasonal trends, and strong exports should keep prices up, according to the June Dairy Outlook. The complete report and full details are found at the UW Understanding Dairy Markets website.
- Meet the scourge: Researchers help communities address the emerald ash borer
- UW-Madison researchers helping to attract Kickapoo Valley tourists
- Farm Journal Media CEO returns to finish LSC degree, give back to students
- New insights into the curious disappearance of the Cahokia Mounds builders
- Ride to Farm seeks cyclists, pledges for UW beginning farmer school