Even though the production of milk across the nation has increased steadily, the price paid to dairy producers should improve the rest of the year, says Bob Cropp, emeritus professor in Agricultural and Applied Economics. Hot weather, typical seasonal trends, and strong exports should keep prices up, according to the June Dairy Outlook. The complete report and full details are found at the UW Understanding Dairy Markets website.
- Crops play a major role in the annual CO2 cycle increase
- Strangers in your backyard? Thank climate change
- New curriculum helps engage Native American kids in science
- Greater use of social media gets science, scientists noticed, study says
- UW-Madison scientist receives award to save babies, a diaper at a time