Even though the production of milk across the nation has increased steadily, the price paid to dairy producers should improve the rest of the year, says Bob Cropp, emeritus professor in Agricultural and Applied Economics. Hot weather, typical seasonal trends, and strong exports should keep prices up, according to the June Dairy Outlook. The complete report and full details are found at the UW Understanding Dairy Markets website.
- No-till meets cover crops – Audio
- Bacteriology professor Jade Wang named HHMI Faculty Scholar
- UW-Madison CALS alumna Denise Retzleff: Guiding the youth movement
- Breeding for flavor: A new collaboration brings scientists, chefs and farmers together
- ‘A historic change’: California first state to pass overtime pay for farm workers