As an agronomist in Iowa with Maschhoff Environmental Inc., Bohl Bormann helps swine producers with manure management planning and environmental compliance. “I enjoy working with farmers, and the variety and challenges the position brings,” she says. In her spare time, Bohl Bormann is a farmer herself. She and her husband farm 1,100 acres of corn, soybeans and alfalfa hay along with raising and marketing about 1,500 hogs per year.
- New food safety indicators – Audio
- Registration open for UW’s 2016 Wisconsin Agricultural Economic Outlook Forum
- UW-Madison remains highly ranked in research spending despite shrinking revenue streams
- Why do potatoes grow pink slime?
- No axes to grind as U of M and UW students solve dairy management issues together