As an agronomist in Iowa with Maschhoff Environmental Inc., Bohl Bormann helps swine producers with manure management planning and environmental compliance. “I enjoy working with farmers, and the variety and challenges the position brings,” she says. In her spare time, Bohl Bormann is a farmer herself. She and her husband farm 1,100 acres of corn, soybeans and alfalfa hay along with raising and marketing about 1,500 hogs per year.
- UW-Madison CALS invites nominations for honorary recognition, service and alumni awards
- CDR cheesemaker Ray Michels among UW classified staff honored for excellence
- Richard Gourse elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Foxes among Badgers: A family of foxes makes its home on campus
- Student teams from across the nation compete for Agricultural Innovation Prize