Earlier this winter the biochemistry department put finishing touches on two new/renovated buildings, and now the department’s three-structure biochemistry research and teaching complex is officially open for business. Take a tour in this 2.5-minute slideshow narrated by biochemistry professor Mike Cox.
- Richard Gourse elected to American Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Foxes among Badgers: A family of foxes makes its home on campus
- Student teams from across the nation compete for Agricultural Innovation Prize
- Bryan Bowen on potato breeding
- Wisconsin team to search for new antibiotics from untapped microbes