Earlier this winter the biochemistry department put finishing touches on two new/renovated buildings, and now the department’s three-structure biochemistry research and teaching complex is officially open for business. Take a tour in this 2.5-minute slideshow narrated by biochemistry professor Mike Cox.
- Christopher Salm wins 2016 Entrepreneurial Achievement Award
- A legacy of learning: Three class of ’86 Badger moms watch their kids graduate
- National Farm to Cafeteria Conference offers opportunity for Wisconsin ag producers
- Squished cells could shape design of synthetic material
- Brenner’s simpler fertility test is basis for promising UW-Madison spinoff