Earlier this winter the biochemistry department put finishing touches on two new/renovated buildings, and now the department’s three-structure biochemistry research and teaching complex is officially open for business. Take a tour in this 2.5-minute slideshow narrated by biochemistry professor Mike Cox.
- New food safety indicators – Audio
- Registration open for UW’s 2016 Wisconsin Agricultural Economic Outlook Forum
- UW-Madison remains highly ranked in research spending despite shrinking revenue streams
- Why do potatoes grow pink slime?
- No axes to grind as U of M and UW students solve dairy management issues together