Earlier this winter the biochemistry department put finishing touches on two new/renovated buildings, and now the department’s three-structure biochemistry research and teaching complex is officially open for business. Take a tour in this 2.5-minute slideshow narrated by biochemistry professor Mike Cox.
- Standouts in their field: Three UW dairy science faculty receive awards
- Tricking plants to see the light may control the most important twitch on Earth
- Natalia de Leon breeds corn on the cutting edge of biofuel research
- Because they’re tough to spot, deer tick nymphs transmit disease more than adults
- Readying communities for rising seas