Earlier this winter the biochemistry department put finishing touches on two new/renovated buildings, and now the department’s three-structure biochemistry research and teaching complex is officially open for business. Take a tour in this 2.5-minute slideshow narrated by biochemistry professor Mike Cox.
- Join UW-Madison CALS for “Science of Supper Clubs” on Oct. 17
- O.J. Noer Turfgrass Research and Education Facility
- Hungry for more: University-community partnership seeks healthy food for all
- Remembering Ray Owen: His UW research paved the way for organ transplants
- Latinos in Wisconsin: A Statistical Overview